Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Limited Edition Prints $5.00


We have created a limited number of original prints to commemorate The Coffee C'Art's debut. Each print is numbered, dated, stamped, and signed by the artist. Each 5.5" x 4.25" print comes with a press release about the C'Art. $5.00 covers the cost of the print and shipping and handling.

In addition to these prints, we created some event-specific art works that we will make available in the coming days.

To order your print - or to inquire about C'Art related artworks - email mame at mccutchin dot com.

3 comments:

  1. Enthusiasts of the films of Polish director Krzysztof Kieslowski (Blind Chance, Dekalog, The Double Life of Véronique, Three Colours Trilogy, etc) are invited to drop by my chatroom at the Brasserie Alizé on the anniversary of the director’s death, this coming Friday evening, 13 March 2009, from around 1800 GMT. Please pass on the invitation to others and hopefully see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christopher! I'm honored you stopped by my blog. I am quite sad I won't be able to get my hands on one of those Cindy sherman coffee cups :( Next time I am in NY, I am hunting down the Coffee C'Art...oh, and thanks for the heads-up on the film -- it looks incredible.
    Best,
    Tara
    http://nothing-elegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete